September 28, 2019 7pm-10pm at Abraham Lincoln School
February 15, 2020 7pm-10pm at Abraham Lincoln School
April 25, 2020 8pm-11pm at Corpus Christi Event Center
REQUIREMENTS FOR ATTENDING DANCES:
1. In order to attend school dances, the student must be in good standing with the school. Good standing includes:
All fines are paid(we will work those experiencing hardships to ensure fines do not prevent a student from attending a dance)
2. The student is passing ALL of his/her classes
3. The student is on time to class at least 95% of the time
4. The student has had NO unverified(UNV) absences in the four weeks prior to the dance.
GOOD STANDING WILL BE VERIFIED BY SCHOOL PERSONNEL THE WEEK PRIOR TO THE DANCE AND THE STUDENT BEING ALLOWED TO PURCHASE A TICKET.
1. All tickets must be purchased prior to the dance. (exceptions may be made by ALHS administration)
2. Students are allowed to bring a date who is not an ALHS student. The date needs to be in at least 9th grade and under 21 years of age. A clearance sheet from the date's school will need to be completed and returned to ALHS before the ALHS student can purchase a ticket.
3. All dance attendees must present an ID upon entering the dance. Failure to produce an ID will result in not being allowed to attend the dance. No refunds will be given.
4. Students are only permitted to enter the dance within one hour of the start time unless given special permission from an administrator.
5. Once a student has entered a dance, he/she will not be permitted to leave and re-enter.
1. Students are required to dress appropriately. If clothing is deemed inappropriate by school personnel, the student will be asked to leave the dance. No refund will be given.
2. The District Code of Conduct applies at all times.
3. Students are expected to dance in a respectable manner. Dancing that is inappropriate, overtly sexual in nature, or creates unsafe conditions is NOT allowed.
4. Students who engage in inappropriate dance or behavior, may be removed from the dance and could also receive school consequences. Students removed from a dance may not be allowed to attend any subsequent dances. No refunds will be given.