Every student graduates with a high school diploma and a second credential.
2023-26 STRATEGIC GOALS
To be considered by Board of Education on September 26, 2023
Goal 1: Improve academic achievement.
Students will score in the average, high average or high band on MAP Math & Reading.
2024 - 60%
2025 - 65%
2026 - 70%
- 60% or more of students will achieve their individual growth target on MAP Math and Reading.
- 100% of students will demonstrate growth as measured by the MAP Math and Reading.
Goal 2: Guarantee each graduate is future ready.
- 85% of seniors in the class of 2024 will earn a high school diploma and second credential.
- 90% of seniors in the class of 2025 will earn a high school diploma and second credential.
- 95% of seniors in the class of 2026 will earn a high school diploma and second credential.
Goal 3: Provide a successful transition for students entering 6th and 9th grades.
- A minimum of 90% of 6th grade students will pass all classes
- A minimum of 90% of 9th grade students will earn 12 or more credits
- A success plan will be implemented and monitored for students in need of targeted supports.
Goal 4: Ensure each student is supported and connected.
- 100% of students will report that they have at least one caring adult at their school.
- 85% of students will report that they like school.
- 75% of secondary students will participate in extra/co-curricular activities.
- 80% of students will have an average daily attendance of at least 90%.