Every student graduates with a high school diploma and a second credential.
2021-24 STRATEGIC GOALS
Goal 1: Improve academic achievement.
- 80% of students will score in the average, high average, or high band on MAP in mathematics and reading.
- Target 1.2: 60% of students will achieve individual growth targets on MAP in mathematics and reading.
- Target 1.3: 100% of students will demonstrate growth as measured by MAP in mathematics and reading.
Goal 2: Guarantee each graduate is future ready.
- 60% of seniors in the class of 2022 will earn a high school diploma and second credential.
- 80% of seniors in the class of 2023 will earn a high school diploma and second credential.
- 100% of seniors in the class of 2024 will earn a high school diploma and second credential.
Goal 3: Improve, maintain and secure learning facilities.
- Projects in the approved Facility Master Plan will be completed as prioritized to maintain the investment in high-quality learning facilities.
- All buildings with identified HVAC system upgrade needs will be updated with the allocation of ESSER/ARP funds.
- All classrooms will be equipped with updated technology through the allocation of ESSER/ARP funds.
- An Early Learning Center will be opened to provide universal access to preschool; Kanesville Learning Center will be renovated by Fall of 2023
- “I Notice, I Inquire, I Act”Practice will be implemented.
- New Integrated Security System will be installed and operational in all school buildings.
Goal 4: Ensure each student is supported and connected.
- 100% of students will report that they have at least one caring adult at their school.
- 80% of students will report they have a strategy to use if they become dysregulated.
- 85% of students will report that they like school.
- 75% of secondary students will participate in extra/co-curricular activities.
- 80% of students will have an average daily attendance of at least 90%.