Social MediaConnect With Us Online!
Social Media Page Rules of Engagement
This Facebook page is yours and we want you to feel comfortable sharing your views about the CBCSD schools or activities. The goal of the page is to share important information about the District with our public and engage in an open and respectful dialogue.
To help us accomplish this goal, we ask that you abide by the guidelines listed below. Abuse of these guidelines can lead to removal of a specific posting or the blocking/removal from our fan page.
- Engage in open conversation, but not on personal issues. This page is not intended to circumvent regular communication channels for sharing personal issues and concerns. Comments regarding a personal issue with the District, a school or staff member will be removed.
- Keep private conversations private. Have a question for a specific employee? Contact them privately. Fans should not expect responses to every question or comment posted on this page.
- Be respectful. Personal attacks or comments that are deemed offensive to any member of our community will not be tolerated. Inappropriate remarks and profanity will be removed.
- Stay on topic. This is a page dedicated to the education of students in the CBCSD. Let’s keep the conversation related to our District. Comments of all kinds are welcome so long as they directly relate to our District.
- Be aware of the mission. The mission of the CBCSD is education. Please be certain that your comments are appropriate for an educational environment and fans of all ages.
- Be factual. Blatantly inaccurate information will not be allowed. False information will be removed and factual information will be posted.
- Don’t market yourself or your company. The CBCSD page should not be used for product sales, or promotion of specific campaigns or causes. You are encouraged to publish a personal Facebook page for that purpose, and leave the CBCSD page for sharing news and insights about our District.